At Future Stars, we promote a nurturing environment built on fun and positive role-modeling for children. Call or email us with any questions about your application at 215-674-0494 / [email protected] and you can expect a response within 1 business day.
Why Work With Us?
- Create lasting friendships
- Positively impact children ages 5-13
- Experience a fun, exciting, and rewarding job
- Enhance communication and professional skills
- Guide activities and develop leadership techniques
- Become part of camp traditions each summer
Future Stars Camps is one of the nation’s most successful camp providers. At Future Stars, we promote a nurturing environment built on fun and positive role-modeling for children. We welcome educators, coaches, nurses, athletic trainers, and college students to apply to our exciting camp locations spread across PA and NJ.
Who is Applying?
Day Camp Instructors lead all traditional day campers in the segments below.
Specialty Camp Instructors lead campers all week in 3-4 daily segments specific to the scheduled camp activity below.
- Fine Arts
- Sports Junior
Robotics counselors lead campers through a variety of challenges by utilizing cutting edge robots with screen-free and onscreen programming. Counselors will share their enthusiasm and enjoyment of robotics with campers.
- Facilitate relationships among campers
- Preview robotics lessons and learn about our robots
- Follow the given curriculum and enhance activities with own knowledge if applicable
- Assist aquatics staff during swim time (including supervision of changing areas)