Future Stars Counselor In Training Program
WHAT IS THE CIT PROGRAM?
Future Stars Counselor In Training program is an experiential learning opportunity designed for rising 9th and 10th graders who are eager to gain confidence and improve their interpersonal skills. Those graduating 8th or 9th grade in 2024 can apply for the program.
COUNSELOR IN TRAINING BENEFITS
- No cost to be a Future Stars CIT
- Opportunity to practice new or developing skills interviewing, emailing and speaking on the phone
- Participate in staff orientation and pre-camp training
- Learn from skilled educators and coaches
- Upon completion of the program, you receive a certificate confirming accumulated service hours for community involvement (National Honor Society, Graduation Requirement, Career Exploration, Personal Fulfillment)
- Future job reference
- A willingness and desire to learn and develop skills
- Interest in assisting youth in a nurturing environment while modeling positive behavior
- Monday – Friday. 9 AM – 3 PM